Manufacturing | Amsterdam, NY | Full-time
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team who cares deeply about delivering a great customer experience at the highest standards. Our team operates from 17 countries, and we're always looking for more exceptional team members.
The Electrician will report to the Building Manager and is responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical equipment.
What you will do
1. Install electrical panels and run conduit often
2. Install new equipment and wiring to expand infrastructure as needed
3. Perform basic mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
4. Read and interpret electrical and mechanical blueprints, diagrams and schematics.
5. Assess systems and suggest modifications to prevent future issues
6. Other job duties as assigned by management
We like you to have
1. 5+ years experience working as an electrical technician
2. Experience reading blueprints and technical drawings
3. Experience fabricating, assembling, and installing wire harnesses
4. Experience installing electrical panels
5. Extensive knowledge of electrical systems, wiring, and all necessary equipment
6. Able to use handtools and power tools
7. Availability to be on call
1. Monday-Friday 7am-3pm, must be available to be on call at times
Compensation & benefits
1. Depends on experience, starting at $26.80/hour
2. Free gym membership
3. Health, dental, and vision insurance available
4. 401k plan with employer match up to 4%