C# .NET Software engineer
Development | Pisa | Full-time
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is a company specialized in custom products printing, with an exceptional team of technicians that supports our growth. Join our team of programmers and engineers, to develop our future together.
Why joining our development team
- We work at a sustainable pace, without pressing deadlines.
- There are various and interesting technical challenges to face.
- There’s the possibility of having a great impact, as part of a highly motivated team.
- You’ll work independently on-site, with the support of an international team of professional developers.
What you will do
- Develop software for production process automation.
- Develop HMI for plants and machines.
- Develop and maintain vision systems.
- Support the deployment and production testing of new software or resolve any technical problems.
- Help with IT infrastructure management when needed.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in object-oriented programming, preferably C# in a Visual Studio environment
- You have experience with Microsoft .NET framework.
- You’re keen on learning more about applied computer science in the industrial field.
- You’re able to translate business needs into technical specifications.
- You’re capable to work and organize on your own, according to priorities and deadlines.
- You have at least a basic knowledge of databases (both relational and not).
- You have a basic knowledge of IT infrastructure management.
- You’re willing to make short business trips both in Italy and abroad.
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English.
Additional preferred technical skills
- Knowledge of SCADA and human-machine interface systems.
- Knowledge of computational geometry.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and SMB protocols.
- Basic knowledge of servers and hardware.
- National contract: Grafici Editori PMI.
- RAL 55.000 - 80.000€ (depending on experience).
- Assistance to relocating near Buti (PI).
Place of work: Buti (PI).
Type of contract: Full Time.
This announcement is addressed to people of any sex, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.