Artwork specifications for die cut stickers
Product name: Die cut stickers
- Minimum print size: 25 mm x 25 mm
- Maximum print size: 914 mm x 610 mm
Vector files or images with at least 300 ppi.
Acceptable file formats
- Vector types: Illustrator, PDF, EPS, SVG, SketchApp
- Raster types: PNG, JPG/JPEG, TIF/TIFF, PSD, PDF
- Other programs: DOC/DOCX, PPT/PPTX
Border requirements (minimum and standard size)
- Minimum size: 2.54 mm (1/10" or 0.01")
- Standard size: 2.54 mm (1/10" or 0.01")
Depending on the artwork, full bleed is possible upon request.
- 1.59 mm (1/16” or 0.0625") bleed surrounding the cut line
Cut line requirements
We recommend indicating your cut line with a 0.5 - 1pt magenta stroke. This does not need to be on a separate layer or named "cut line".
To ensure the closest match to your desired color for print, we recommend CMYK colors.