Sticker Mule is the internet's favorite printer. We're a remote team spread all over the world, including 8 countries. Our team from top to bottom makes growth a top priority and it's ingrained in our company culture. But most importantly, we just enjoy making customers happy and having fun while doing so.
Why you'll like working here:
1. Customers love our service and tell us all the time!
2. We offer flexibility in your work day.
3. We work at a sustainable pace to foster a non-stressful work environment.
4. We enjoy monthly team outings at local breweries and restaurants.
The production artist assists in the creation of proofs and production artwork to ensure timely and accurate artwork preparation.
1. Assists proofing team in the creation of proofs and production artwork.
2. Monitors the artwork backlog to maintain fast turnaround.
3. Responds to questions from the proofing team regarding complicated artwork tasks.
4. Communicates with customers during the proofing process as necessary.
5. Handles priority proofing tasks as requested by customer service.
6. Manually fixes artwork when necessary.
7. Addresses all artwork related customer inquiries and complaints.
8. Identifies and recommends opportunities to improve the proofing process.
1. Expert in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
2. Excellent written communication skills in English.
3. Must be in the Bologna area, Italy.
4. Availability to start working at 7/8am CET, Tuesday through Saturday.
5. Availability to work on holidays on rotation.
1. Full-time employment
2. Contract type: Grafici Editori
3. Contract duration: 6 months fixed term contract, renewable. Convertible to open ended
Pay & benefits
1. RAL: 25.000 €
2. Work from home when possible
3. 4 weeks vacation
This announcement is addressed to people of any sex, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.