Artwork specifications for die cut stickers
Product name: Die cut stickers
- Minimum print size: 1” x 1”
- Maximum print size: 36” x 24”
Vector files or images with at least 300 ppi.
Acceptable file formats
- Vector types: Illustrator, PDF, EPS, SVG, SketchApp
- Raster types: PNG, JPG/JPEG, TIF/TIFF, PSD, PDF
- Other programs: DOC/DOCX, PPT/PPTX
Border requirements (minimum and standard size)
- Minimum size: 1/16" (0.0625")
- Standard size: 1/8" (0.125")
Depending on the artwork, full bleed is possible upon request.
- 1/8” bleed surrounding the cut line
Cut line requirements
We recommend indicating your cut line with a 0.5 - 1pt magenta stroke. This does not need to be on a separate layer or named "cut line".
To ensure the closest match to your desired color for print, we recommend CMYK colors.