We maintain a less than 1% defect rate. However, if there is an issue with your order, contact us and provide a photograph that indicates a problem. We'll reproduce any defective items after verifying the issue.
Since every order is 100% custom, we do not allow returns for reasons unrelated to quality. For example, we cannot refund or reproduce your order if you decide you do not want it, ordered the wrong size, or prefer a different product.
The most important aspects of our returns & refunds policies are:
- We must be contacted within 72 hours from delivery of any defects.
- We must be contacted within 14 days of delivery for any label dispenser return requests unless it is due to a faulty part that is covered under our 2-year warranty.
- We require you to submit a photograph that clearly indicates the problem.
- We may request that you return 100% of a defective order before we reproduce your order.
- We will pay for shipping and provide a shipping label if a return is required.
- We will reproduce or refund your order within 5 days if we verify that we made an error.
- We will use the original production time and shipping method when reproducing an order.
- All sales are final.