As soon as a customer orders, their anticipation and excitement grows as they await the mailman. However, many times, items are shipped in bland, brown boxes which do not excite the customer.
At Sticker Mule, we are changing how items are packaged and helping companies get their customers excited about receiving their shipments. Recently in April, we launched custom packaging tape to do just that. 🙂
We do not limit the amount of color or charge extra for different colors and instead promote awesome designs that use as many colors as possible. Over the past couple months we saw thousands of amazing designs and thought it’d be cool to share 7 designs that really stand out. Below are 7 designs that can serve as an inspiration for your own tape.
1) Thanks to the Sticker Mule team, I’m absolutely happy with the Custom Packaging Tape. The texture, colors - are perfect. Also, it's very useful for me that this tape is water-activated and pretty wide. Usually I use it to package (what a surprise :D) goods with my design (such as charms, stickers, art prints) to send them by mail. - Olga Davydova
2) This roll of packaging tape is pretty fantastic. Not only do we grace the surfaces of our shipping boxes with it, but we also love to include it in product shots, use as decor in booth setups or maybe even clip a square off and toss it in a customer order. Thanks Sticker Mule, for offering cool products to help make our brand look better. - Kristin Schleihs
3) I think we all mentally wait at the mailbox when we're expecting an order. When a customer peeps in their mailbox I want them to be able to tell they've got an order from us straight off the bat! We designed this awesome tape with illustrated versions of each of our jewelry products to amp up the excitement as our customers rip open their boxes. The packing tape is a small investment that makes a big (colorful, in our case) impact! Buying anything, especially jewelry, is an emotional purchase and a beautiful, well packed box helps our customers enjoy their new goods from the moment they lay their hands on it. - Jamie
4) Attached is a few pictures of our packaging tape. We love to use it primarily on our shipping boxes. But recently we have been experimenting with using it on padded envelopes and even some product packaging such as mailer boxes. Thanks for offering such an incredible product. Let me know if these pictures work for y’all. I can definitely take additional photos if needed. - John Marquez
5) At Pennyknot, we use Sticker Mule packaging tape to add a color and pattern pop to plain shipping boxes. It helps people know that something fun is (securely sealed!) inside. - Jenelle
6) Maybe just a couple of words why I'm a fan ... From the moment I got the tape, I really liked it. It is strong, I received way more than I expected and the quality and color of the print is really good, especially because my logo has a lot of small parts. A friend interested in the tape asked if applying water to the back of the tape to make it sticky is really time consuming and my answer was that it does not take me any more time than pulling the back of the sticker off. Before Sticker Mule tape I had to first tape the package with regular tape and then add stickers with my logo to the package. Now I only tape the package and branding is taken care of. So I'm definitely a fan! - Ženja
7) As a professional brand marketer for the largest credit union in my region, I know the importance of maintaining a consistent brand identity throughout all marketing pieces. This is why I strive to stay consistent in everything I do for my personal cooking blog.
In an effort to grow my brand, I like to do giveaways from time-to-time to attract new fans. When shipping the prizes to the winners, the packing tape will pique the interest of those who haven’t yet of my brand and hopefully turn them into fans. I also plan on making branded mugs & t-shirts for sale soon, so the poly mailers I already have from Sticker Mule should also hopefully help in converting new fans. - Jess
Thanks for checking out our blog post! If you liked it and would like a virtual high five please share this post on Twitter. Also, if you have any questions or would like to talk about tape please reach out to us on Twitter or over Email.