Spicy frog legs recipe
投稿者 Vinny Macchiarelli 投稿日
Lightly breaded frog legs, with a kick that will make them jump out of the pan!
- 1 stick of butter
- ¼ cup honey
- Mule Sauce
- 8 frog legs
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup parmigiano reggiano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a frying pan, melt butter until liquidy.
- Remove pan from heat and add honey. Stir until it is blended in.
- Add Mule Sauce for desired level of spiciness. Stil until mixture has a red tint throughout.
- Place frog legs into a large mixing bowl. Pour sauce directly over the frog legs into the bowl.
- Season with garlic powder, parmigiano reggiano, black pepper, salt. Stir until frog legs are fully coated.
- Empty everything into a baking dish, spreading the frog legs out evenly.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top of the frog legs.
- Place in oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow frog legs to cool for 3-5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!