Production artist EU
Proofing | Bologna | FullTime
Sticker Mule is the internet's most "kick-ass" brand. We're a remote team spread all over the world. Our team from top to bottom makes growth a top priority and it's ingrained in our company culture. But most importantly, we just enjoy making customers happy and having fun while doing so.
Why you'll like working here:
- Customers love our service and tell us all the time!
- We offer flexibility in your work day.
- We work at a sustainable pace to foster a non-stressful work environment.
The production artist assists in the creation of proofs and production artwork to ensure timely and accurate artwork preparation.
- Assists proofing team in the creation of proofs and production artwork.
- Monitors the artwork backlog to maintain fast turnaround.
- Responds to questions from the proofing team regarding complicated artwork tasks.
- Communicates with customers during the proofing process as necessary.
- Handles priority proofing tasks as requested by customer service.
- Manually fixes artwork when necessary.
- Addresses all artwork related customer inquiries and complaints.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities to improve the proofing process.
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Must be in the Bologna area, Italy.
- Availability to start working at 7am or 8am CET, Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday.
- Availability to work on holidays on rotation.
Compensation & benefits
- RAL: 34.500€
- 500€ signing bonus.
- Work from home when possible.
- 4 weeks vacation.
N.B., to apply:
Download this file before proceeding to the applicationand please submit your CV in English.
This announcement is addressed to people of any sex, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.