Spicy spinach frittata recipe
Posted by Vinny Macchiarelli on
A spicy combo of eggs and spinach, for a quick meal anytime of the day.
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups spinach
- ¼ cup parmigiano reggiano
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Mule Sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, whip 5 eggs until loose.
- Season with salt, garlic powder, black pepper.
- Add cooked spinach and stir until spinach is fully coated.
- Stir in parmigiano reggiano.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil in a large fry pan. Heat pan on medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the egg mix to the pan. Stir mix until it forms a nice ring around the pan. Cover the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Using a spatula, transfer the frittata to a plate.
- Add Mule Sauce until you reach your desired level of spiciness and enjoy!