Spicy broccoli pizza recipe
Posted by Vinny Macchiarelli on
A classic Italian broccoli pizza recipe, but with an extra tasty kick.
- Flour, for mixing dough
- 16 oz pizza dough
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked broccoli
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp parmigiano reggiano
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Mule Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spread a handful of flour on cutting board. Using your hand, form the pizza dough into a flat, circular shape. Spread dough onto a pizza pan.
- Add half of the mozzarella cheese then all of the cooked broccoli, covering the entire crust.
- Season with pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
- Add parmigiano reggiano and the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil of the top.
- Drizzle Mule Sauce on top depending on desired level of spiciness.
- Place pizza pan in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove pizza from the oven. Drizzle additional Mule Sauce for added kick and enjoy!