The Pisa System Administrator will join our global IT support team and will maintain hardware and software including iMacs, MacBooks, Windows PCs, servers, networking equipment and computer driven manufacturing equipment.
Who we are
Sticker Mule is a company specialized in custom products printing. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by an outstanding, globally distributed team who cares deeply about delivering great products at the highest technical standards.
What you will do
1. Ensure onsite technology (i.e. workstations, networking gear & servers) runs smoothly.
2. Perform proactive maintenance checklists on key systems (i.e. backups, antivirus, etc.).
3. Coordinate with 3rd party support to resolve issues and implement solutions.
4. Configure and install new hardware (i.e. servers, workstations).
5. Setup up new users and maintains access to key systems.
6. Maintain building security system and access control for onsite employees.
7. Work with team to implement onsite automation and workflow improvements.
8. Assist remote workers as needed with troubleshooting technical issues.
9. Assist with the installation & maintenance of computer driven manufacturing equipment.
10. Perform other duties as requested to enhance our onsite technical infrastructure.
You have at least 5 years of experience administering/supporting the following:
1. Mac OS and iOS hardware and operating systems.
2. Windows 7/10 desktop and Windows 2012 R2 / 2016 server operating systems.
3. VMWare VSphere environments.
4. Active Directory and Windows group policies.
5. DNS, DHCP, TCP-IP, and SMB.
6. Server and PC hardware.
7. Network Printing.
8. Network Switches, Firewalls and Wireless Access Points.
9. Managed backup solutions.
10. UPS backup power systems.
11. You have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
12. You are available for occasional on call hours.
Additional preferred technical skills
1. G Suite and Google Admin Console.
2. Linux experience.
3. Managed antivirus platforms.
4. Basic Scripting.
5. Computer automation.
6. VOIP phone systems
1. National contract: Grafici Editori PMI.
2. RAL €33,000.
3. Assistance to relocating near Buti (PI).
4. Additional signing bonus: € 1,000.
Place of work: Buti (PI).
Type of contract: Full time; open-ended or fixed-term (convertible into open-ended), depending on experience.
This announcement is addressed to people of any sex, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.