Customer support agent (12pm-8pm MST)
Customer Service | Boulder, CO | Full-time
Sticker Mule is the internet's most "kick-ass" brand. We're a remote team spread all over the world. Our team from top to bottom makes growth a top priority and it's ingrained in our company culture. But most importantly, we just enjoy making customers happy and having fun while doing so.
Why you'll like working here:
1. Customers love our service and tell us all the time!
2. We offer flexibility in your work day.
3. We work at a sustainable pace to foster a non-stressful work environment.
4. We enjoy monthly team outings at local breweries and restaurants.
Respond to customer inquiries via email in a clear, concise, and comprehensive manner. We only provide support via email and social media (primarily Twitter), so you must have exceptional writing skills.
1. Respond to customer inquiries via email in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner.
2. Assist in writing and maintaining FAQs.
4. Suggest opportunities to make customers happier to our product team.
5. Suggest opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer service operation.
1. Must have 1+ years in a remote customer service role
2. Must be in the Boulder / Denver area
3. Exceptional writing skills (be clear & concise)
2. 12pm-8pm MST
Pay & benefits
1. $18.19 /hr
2. 4 weeks paid vacation
3. Health & dental insurance
4. Work from home
5. $500 signing bonus
6. 401k plan with 4% employer match