Customer support agent EU (07:00-16:00)
Customer Service | Bologna | Full-time
Sticker Mule is the internet's most "kick-ass" brand. We're a remote team spread all over the world. Our team from top to bottom makes growth a top priority and it's ingrained in our company culture. But most importantly, we just enjoy making customers happy and having fun while doing so.
Why you'll like working here:
1. Customers love our service and tell us all the time!
2. We offer flexibility in your work day.
3. We work at a sustainable pace to foster a non-stressful work environment.
Respond to customer inquiries via email in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner. We only provide support via email and social media (primarily Twitter) so it's imperative that you have exceptional writing skills.
1. Respond to customer inquiries via email in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner.
2. Assist and engage with customers on social media (mainly Twitter and Facebook).
3. Assist in writing and maintaining FAQs.
4. Suggest opportunities to make customers happier to our product team.
5. Suggest opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer service operation.
1. Must be in the Bologna area.
2. Fluent in English.
3. Excellent written communication skills (be clear & concise).
4. Familiarity with Italian, German and French is helpful, but not mandatory.
1. Full-time employment.
2. Contract type: Grafici Editori.
3. Contract: fixed term, renewable. Convertible to open ended.
2. Working time: 8 hours, 07:00-16:00.
Pay & benefits
1. RAL: €28.000.
2. Work from home when possible.
3. 4 weeks vacation.
4. $500 signing bonus.
N.B. It's highly recommended to submit a CV in English.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto a persone di entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.