Sticker Mule is the internet's favorite printer. We're a remote team spread all over the world, including 8 countries. Our team from top to bottom makes growth a top priority and it's ingrained in our company culture. But most importantly, we just enjoy making customers happy and having fun while doing so.
Why you'll like working here:
1. Customers love our service and tell us all the time!
2. We offer flexibility in your work day.
3. We work at a sustainable pace to foster a non-stressful work environment.
4. We enjoy monthly team outings at local breweries and restaurants.
Respond to customer inquiries via email in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner. We only provide support via email and social media (primarily Twitter) so it's imperative that you have exceptional writing skills.
1. Respond to customer inquiries via email in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner.
2. Assist and engage with customers on social media.
3. Assist in writing and maintaining FAQs.
4. Suggest opportunities to make customers happier to our product team.
5. Suggest opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer service operation.
1. Must be in the Bologna area.
2. Fluent in English and Italian.
3. Excellent written communication skills.
4. Familiarity with other languages is helpful.
1. Full-time employment.
2. Contract type: Grafici Editori.
3. Contract duration: 6 months fixed term contract, renewable. Convertible to open ended.
2. Working time: 8 hours, 9:00-18:00.
Pay & benefits
1. RAL: €25.000.
2. Work from home when possible.
3. 4 weeks vacation.
Il presente annuncio rivolto a persone di entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.