Customer support agent EU (Sun-Thu)
Support | Bologna | FullTime
Sticker Mule is the internet's most "kick-ass" brand. We're a remote team spread all over the world. Our team from top to bottom makes growth a top priority and it's ingrained in our company culture. But most importantly, we just enjoy making customers happy and having fun while doing so.
Why you'll like working here:
- Customers love our service and tell us all the time!
- We offer flexibility in your work day.
- We work at a sustainable pace to foster a non-stressful work environment.
You'll be responsible for providing Sticker Mule customers with world-class customer support. We deliver fast, reliable, and efficient service. We only offer support via email and social media, so you must have outstanding writing skills. You'll respond to customer inquiries in a clear, concise, and comprehensive manner.
- Respond to customers via email using a conversational and helpful tone.
- Propose edits and additions to FAQs and internal knowledge base.
- Suggest opportunities for our product team to make our customers happy.
- Offer ideas to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer service operation.
- You must be in the Bologna area.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent written communication skills (be clear & concise).
- Familiarity with Italian, Spanish and French is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Full-time employment.
- Contract type: Grafici Editori.
- Contract: fixed term, renewable. Convertible to open ended.
- Sunday-Thursday (during onboarding the shift will temporarily be Mon-Fri).
- Working time: 8 hours, 07:00-16:00 or 09:00-18:00
Pay & benefits
- RAL: 35.400€ + increase for holiday work.
- Work from home when possible.
- 4 weeks vacation.
- 400€ signing bonus.
N.B. It's highly recommended to submit a CV in English.