Factory | Gaffney, SC | FullTime
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We make ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work.
We're looking for motivated individuals to join our team. We provide on-the-job training and there is no experience is necessary.
We also welcome applicants with supervisory experience to apply and offer competitive pay to candidates that can quickly move into advanced production roles! Opportunities for advancement include roles in machine operation, training, job coordination and supervision.
Generally, candidates start in our packaging department, as it’s the best place to become acclimated to our company while learning about our production standards.
The packaging department is responsible for two basic functions:
- Inspecting products to ensure they meet our quality standards
- Packaging and preparing products for shipping to customers across the globe
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic math skills (counting, simple addition & subtraction)
- The ability to perform basic computer-based tasks
- Contact information for at least 2 professional references, including a previous supervisor or manager
Available shifts include:
- Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm,
- Monday-Friday, 2pm-10pm
- Sunday-Thursday 10pm-6am
- Starting rate of $16.00+/hr plus shift differentials
- Health and dental insurance available
- 401k plan with employer match up 4%
- Signing bonus
Free gym membership