Here are some tips to help your logo stand out:
- Use your brand colors. A consistent color palette will help customers immediately recognize your brand.
- Make it meaningful. Each aspect of your design should relate to your brand and products. Avoid adding random elements simply to fill space.
- Find your font. Your typography should match your brand aesthetic, whether that’s professional, fun, funky, or luxurious.
- Be mindful of positioning. Your logo should take center stage in your design. Your eye should be quickly drawn to your logo and not have to search for it.
- Embrace negative space. Negative space is a powerful design tool. You do not need to fill every inch of your packaging with design elements.
- Keep it clear. Your logo should be clear, distinct, and memorable. Customers should immediately be able to read your logo and recognize images without any confusion.
Need help designing a logo for your custom packaging? Check out our Studio tool for inspiration, and get started on creating your unique logo!